Join the Mable Network
Join a growing community of leading Speech and Language Therapists delivering quality sessions through Telepractice from all over the U.K.
- Join like-minded forward thinking therapists
- Learn how to use the Mable Platform
- Work full-time or part-time hours that suit you and your family
- Extend your professional practice
- Fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Band 6/7 therapist with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children and/or young people
- You must have a working computer and broadband connection.
- Experience with a variety of communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients, teachers and carers
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for clinical excellence
- Ability to communicate effectively with the software development team to further improve the quality and standard of the application.
- Knowledge of software testing and bug reporting
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions