Clinical Psychologist Vacancy
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Full-time (possibility for part-time)
Qualification: Clinical Psychology
Registration: UK HealthCare Professions Council and The British Psychology Society
We are looking for an exceptional clinical psychologist ready for a challenging, innovative role in Telepsychology. We are looking for a psychologist with interest in wellbeing and mental health to join our ambitious startup. You don’t need to have extensive knowledge of computers, but you must be prepared to learn and to work in a fast-paced environment.
Mable Therapy is an award-winning Teletherapy service combining cutting-edge technology with specialist therapists to provide exceptional service. In 2018 we are expanding our team to develop a psychology service for children and adults across the UK and beyond.
- You will take a leading role in the design and implementation of psychology services via Mable Telepsychology.
- You will work with the software development team to guide the design of the Telepsychology service.
- You will support the design and implementation of clinical Telepsychology assessment and clinical intervention.
- You will work with the existing Speech and Langauge Therapy team to devise the holistic Teletherapy service for young people and their carers.
- With the support of the broader team, you will have responsibility for recruiting psychologists and counselling staff to implement live teletherapy sessions.
- Passion and drive for clinical excellence.
- An independent drive for change and demonstrated use of initiative.
- Knowledge and understanding of changes in technology and how this affects the clinical landscape.
- Dynamic assertive personality.
- A strong understanding of the role of a psychologist across a range of school and community settings and services.
- Understand more than one evidence-based model of formal psychological therapy
- Understand psychological models related to service users: across a range of intellectual functioning; with significant levels of challenging behaviour; with developmental learning disabilities and cognitive impairment; with communication difficulties; with substance misuse problems; from a range of social and cultural backgrounds;
- Competitive salary based on level of experience and expertise
- High level of clinical supervision and training.
- Central Leeds city centre office; 5 minutes walk from the station
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Social events and supportive team
- For further information about the role please email email@example.com
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions