Work placement: Speech and Language Therapy
Speech and Langauge Therapy Student
Leeds City Centre Location
- Flexible around studies
About Mable Therapy
Mable Therapy is a small fast-growing company based in Leeds that provides Speech, Language and communication assessment and intervention in person and via Telepractice.We are a small team with big ambitions who are passionate about delivering a clinically excellent and highly accessible service.
We are looking for a hard worker and a keen contributor, somebody who shares our passion for excellence and is confident in expressing their view.
- Work with Clinicians to develop Speech and Language Therapy evaluations and interventions using our bespoke online platform.
- Collaborate closely with the software development team to improve the quality and standard of service delivery.
- Develop clinical skills in a preferred area with the support of a team of experienced specialist Speech and Language Therapists
- Work with the clinical team to develop assessment, therapy and training resources using Mable Telepractice technology.
- Opportunity to observe and learn from experienced therapy team
- Hands on experience learning about Speech and Langauge therapy delivered via Telepractice
- Opportunity to contribute to social media and content marketing.
- Studying Speech and Language Therapy or related course
- Knowledge of communication disorders.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Passion for clinical excellence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the software development team to further improve the quality and standard of the application.
- Knowledge of software testing and bug reporting
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions